This is a Blog to detail my exploits in knitting and my yarn addiction. In particular it will detail my crafty creations from the worlds of knitting and sewing.

Sunday, 18 November 2007

Sewing in November

I have been sewing alot lately, trying to get used to using my overlocker. These are a few of my recent projects:

Appliqued T-Shirts

These are just bonds t-shirts that have been appliqued with bits of the Timeless Treasures fabric I got from the US.



Reversible Pinnafore:

This will be the first of may hopefully as I get mre familiar with sewing from a pattern. Mum did alot of work on this as I needed to 'see' how to sew around curves before trying it out. All this is left to do now is the buttons once I can get bubs to try it on properly.

Front- pattern side ____________ Back -pattern side


Front - pink side ______________Back - pink side

No comments: