From Monster Knits I have:
100g of Worsted weight Purewool in Mud Princess, ~50g of DK BFL in Kai, 200g of Treliske in 'Misty Morning', 100g of Aran BFL in 'Ocean Dreams' (Aqua blue and greys), 100g of Aran BFL in 'Purple Strands', 200g of Aran BFL in Plum Tree (Plums and greens) with 50g Plum for feature colour, 7 mini-skeins (50g) of Treliske wool in Kelly Green (to match Meadow) and Pink (to match Turkish delight) Turquoise (to match Ocean dreams), light purple and dark purple (to match Misty morning, Chocolate and Navy (both to match Kai) and Purple strands to be used for cuffs and waistbands.
From Jolly Jumbuck I have:
100g of Minerva (DK BFL) in 'Enchanted Eggplant', 100g Phoebe (Pear Tree Merino 8 Ply) in Spring Fling, 100g Venus (100 purewool) in Splish Splash, 100g of Christmas Tweed in Demeter (Treliske 8 ply), 100g of Yule Log on Lucinda (12 ply).
From the NZ Wool Company I have:
200g each of Utiku 8 Ply Multi Colours in Gems, Watermelon, Boysenberry and the Chocolate brown colourways.
Recently Finished Projects (most recent to oldest):
Micah's Curly Purly Soaker
This was knitted for a friends son with wool she had purchased. The wool was 12 ply from Monster Knits in the sunflower colourway. I knit it using 3mm & 4mm needles for the waistband and 5mm needles for the body.
front
back
Knitting for Russian Babies
There is an appeal going on atm for cloth nappies and covers to go to Russia for babies that are in need. I decided to make a couple of soakers and donate some of the stuff I had already made but not used on Cady. I'll keep adding to this as I keep knitting :)
This first one is a Punk Knitters Soaker in medium with extra rise and waistband. I used Patons Jet (Wool/Alpaca blend) and 5mm needles (4mm for waistband).

No comments:
Post a Comment