In The Wool Basket:
From Monster Knits I have:- 200g of Treliske in 'Misty Morning', 100g of Aran BFL in 'Ocean Dreams' (Aqua blue and greys), 100g of Aran BFL in 'Turkish Delight', 100g of Aran BFL in 'Purple Strands', 200g of Aran BFL in Plum Tree (Plums and greens) with 50g Plum for feature colour, 5 mini-skeins (50g) of Treliske wool in Green (to match Meadow) and Pink (to match Turkish delight) Turquoise (to match Ocean dreams), light purple and dark purple (to match Misty morning and Purple strands) to be used for cuffs and waistbands
From Jolly Jumbuck I have:- 100g of ARTEMIS (Wendy Dennis Polwarth 8ply) in the colourway 'Emily Rose'.
From Suzannes House of Wool I have:- 200g 8 Ply merino in Bushdance colourway with 50g ball of contrast colour burgundy.
Recently Finished Projects (most recent to oldest):
Since being home with my newborn Cadence I have been knitting only projects that she needs immediately. She has turned out to be a very heavy wetter for a newborn and as such needed to use woolies at night from about 2 weeks old. I started out by making her the soaker below plus a sleeper sack this is not quite finished yet.
Curly Purly Soaker - NB size
This soaker is knitted on 4mm needles with 2.5mm and 3mm needles for the waistband. I used two types of wool both from Monster Knits. The waistband is made out of Treliske 8 Ply in purple, chosen because of the softness for a newborns skin. The body is made with 8 Ply BFL in the Berry Fuschia colourway. I only used 1/3 of the wool I had so I have been using the remainder on the sleeper sack.

Sleepy Soaker Sack
This soaker sack is knitted on 4mm needles with 3mm needles for the waistband and end band. I used two types of wool both from Monster Knits. The waistband and end band are made out of Treliske 8 Ply in purple, chosen because of the softness for a newborns skin. The body is made with 8 Ply BFL in the Berry Fuschia colourway. I used the remainder of the wool used for her NB soaker.
From Monster Knits I have:- 200g of Treliske in 'Misty Morning', 100g of Aran BFL in 'Ocean Dreams' (Aqua blue and greys), 100g of Aran BFL in 'Turkish Delight', 100g of Aran BFL in 'Purple Strands', 200g of Aran BFL in Plum Tree (Plums and greens) with 50g Plum for feature colour, 5 mini-skeins (50g) of Treliske wool in Green (to match Meadow) and Pink (to match Turkish delight) Turquoise (to match Ocean dreams), light purple and dark purple (to match Misty morning and Purple strands) to be used for cuffs and waistbands
From Jolly Jumbuck I have:- 100g of ARTEMIS (Wendy Dennis Polwarth 8ply) in the colourway 'Emily Rose'.
From Suzannes House of Wool I have:- 200g 8 Ply merino in Bushdance colourway with 50g ball of contrast colour burgundy.
Recently Finished Projects (most recent to oldest):
Since being home with my newborn Cadence I have been knitting only projects that she needs immediately. She has turned out to be a very heavy wetter for a newborn and as such needed to use woolies at night from about 2 weeks old. I started out by making her the soaker below plus a sleeper sack this is not quite finished yet.
Curly Purly Soaker - NB size
This soaker is knitted on 4mm needles with 2.5mm and 3mm needles for the waistband. I used two types of wool both from Monster Knits. The waistband is made out of Treliske 8 Ply in purple, chosen because of the softness for a newborns skin. The body is made with 8 Ply BFL in the Berry Fuschia colourway. I only used 1/3 of the wool I had so I have been using the remainder on the sleeper sack.

Sleepy Soaker Sack
This soaker sack is knitted on 4mm needles with 3mm needles for the waistband and end band. I used two types of wool both from Monster Knits. The waistband and end band are made out of Treliske 8 Ply in purple, chosen because of the softness for a newborns skin. The body is made with 8 Ply BFL in the Berry Fuschia colourway. I used the remainder of the wool used for her NB soaker.

No comments:
Post a Comment