This was my first attempt at dyeing wool. I didn't like the colour of the newborn PP I had made the bubs. The day before I went into labour I decided to try and dye them using food colouring. I was aiming for graduated colours of green. I ended up with lime green, mid forest green, dk forest green.
Unfortunately the colour was not set very well on the bottom of the legs and we learnt the hard way that the colour runs onto sheets once the longies get wet LOL! I have decided to just use these longies for day use when Cadence doesn't sleep as long and therefore is not as wet by changing time.This is a Blog to detail my exploits in knitting and my yarn addiction. In particular it will detail my crafty creations from the worlds of knitting and sewing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment