This is a Blog to detail my exploits in knitting and my yarn addiction. In particular it will detail my crafty creations from the worlds of knitting and sewing.

Tuesday, 3 July 2007

Needle Roll

Recently Finished Projects (most recent to oldest):

Needle Roll
I had some fun making this needle roll today after getting my last order of Addis in the mail.

I used the instructions from this website I found http://lupinbunny.blogspot.com/2007/02/needle-roll-tutorial.html and I made only a few minor adjustments.

If anyone is thinking of making one of these I would suggest counting how many of each type of needle you have before sewing the pockets on though. I was too eager to finish as my preggy belly and back were getting very sore from sitting.

If I had a do-over, these are the things I would do differently:
- 30cm Addi circs would fit better in a 3" pocket than a 2" one like I used.
- I would also make the bottom two pockets 1" longer and possible even put another pocket row in, as I don't have many really long needles.

No comments: