This is a Blog to detail my exploits in knitting and my yarn addiction. In particular it will detail my crafty creations from the worlds of knitting and sewing.

Thursday, 11 October 2007

On the Needles







Enchanted Eggplant Flirty Skirty

I have nearly finished a small skirt/soaker combo using the LTK Flirty Skirty pattern. I am using the Jolly Jumbuck wool Minerva (DK BFL) in 'Enchanted Eggplant' for the skirt and soaker cuffs and Demeter (treliske) in Teal for the soaker and embellishments. I think I am going to embellish with butterflies using duplicate stitch.


Progress photo 1 (11-10-2007)


Progress Photo 2 (Mid Oct)


Progress Photo 3 skirt (24-10-2007)

Progress Photo 3 soaker (24-10-2007)


Finished Photo 4 skirt and embellishment detail


Finished Photo 4 soaker and embellishment detail

Baby Shrug
This was knit all in one piece using Dashing wool in pink. Gay crocheted the flower for the shrug using 4ply white baby wool.

No comments: